Monday, June 13, 2005

BACK TO MY REALITY

Since I came back Japan, I didn't go to my LAB yet.
I didn't want to go there because my professor retired and all my friends graduated already in March... and I am afraid of writing my master paper... I am still not sure if I can finish writing my paper...

Any way, finally I went there today.
No...rather I BROUGHT there by my boyfriend.
He worried about me being NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training).
Because I dun wanna go to lab, dun wanna job hunting, just stay in my room and using my PC. :p

OK, I could go to my lab. Should appriciate to my BF. :p
I talked to my new professor a bit...
He told me to presentate about my reserch on 8th of July. and he asked me to show him everything i have on 27th June to prepare for the presentation... only 2 weeks.
It is impossible... I almost forget about my study in Japan. :p
How can I prepare for the presentation...
Maybe I have to prepare for myself to be nagged by my teacher and seniors... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home