Monday, May 09, 2005

EAT EAT EAT!!!

Tyng and Vern said they want me to get fat... and I think their dream will come true...
I ate 5 meals today... breakfast, second breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper.

We arrived KL 5am in the morning.. nothing to do.. so we went to resturant and had something like roti prata as breakfast. When we arrived Ipoh around 9:30, ZiBin's dad came and pick us from bus terminal. Then he brought us to noodle shop for breakfast.
second breakfast
ALREADY VERY VERY FULL

Then reat for a while at his place... time to eat again, lunch time.
Lunch
This is Lui Cha, alot of vegetable with soup.
Less oil, less meat, less salty and alot of vegetable... very healty food!
I like this food very much. ZiBin's mom showed me how to cook this.

Dinner.. I forgot what I ate for dinner... but I ate something for dinner.
Then at night, went out for supper with ZiBin's friends, all girls!
They also want me to eat ALOT, same as Vern, they want me to get FAT. :S
They asked ZiBin to order some foods, but they didn't eat so much... order food only to FEED me... VERY FULL. Ate too much...

Everyone talk in Cantonese(?) or Malay, something I cannot understand... but I can guess a bit what they are talking.
With ZiBin
Friends: Is she your girlfriend?
ZiBin: Yes
Friends: Wah...
ZiBin: (^-^) No, she is from Japan, exchange student.
Friends: Ah...


He enjoyed talking with his old friends, I enjoyed trying to pick some words I know from their conversation and guessing what they are talking about...

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

We have typical chinese food for our dinner. You know, chinese food, nothing special :P

Eh?! There are so many things we talked about in cantonese but how come you can guess the most important part??? :P

11/6/05 18:48  
Blogger jasmine said...

Haha, もちろん I can GUESS your conversation... especially when you talking about ME!!

13/6/05 05:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home