Sunday, May 08, 2005

Good Bye to my messy room in PGP...

I have to leave PGP already...
No where to live here in Singapore, so I move to Ipoh in Malaysia, my friends' place.
So busy for packing my stuff... too many stuff in my room!

my room

Took long time to pack.. I asked one Singaporean friend to keep my stuff in his room. He came to pick my stuff with his car... By late at night, I didn't finish packing everything. I have to leave today though... So I just move to 1st floor, to ZiBin's room. It is very useful, easy to access. Sorry for him, his room is SUPPER MESSY!! :p
Didn't have enough time to clean up, we just put everything in his room and leave to Malaysia. We are already late... 10:30pm already. I wondered if we can catch bus to Ipoh from JB...
And... we missed the last bus to Ipoh, actually... So we had no choice but to take bus to KL and change bus there. :p
BTW... ZiBin, Malaysian, he didin't know how to get to IPOH from JB. He said he always take bus from Singapore, Golden Mile... but it is double price of taking bus from JB. As for me, but I have been to KL from JB before, so we didn't get lost.
* Our CLAZY trip to IPOH, refer Home run -- ZiBin's BLOG

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

My room become messy, all thanks to you...

Being a Malaysian doesn't means he should know how to go from JB to Ipoh! Right right? :P

11/6/05 18:51  
Blogger jasmine said...

Hehe, then your room clean now?
After all my stuff was removed??

まぁね。。。
But even in KL... you are too nervous... with people there!!

13/6/05 05:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home