Friday, May 13, 2005

BUSY DAY

It was long long day today...
Wake up earlier and went to Chinese Wedding ceremony, ZiBin's relative's wedding.
It is interesting because it is quite different from Japanese wedding.
Only bride, groom and a few people wearing nice dress... and bride re-make up in front of visitors... and relatives and friends, they chat chat chat and eat food. (^^;) The most interesting part is groom go to look for bride and get her from her house.

PIG
This PIG, 豚の丸焼き, おいしかった~♪
Especially, its skin is very crispy!! YUMMY!
This one, similar to Philippines' one... they eat pig for ceremony, too.
Last time I went to Philippines for my friend's wedding, I ate this also.


Lunch
After visiting the wedding ceremony, ZiBin's parents brought us for lunch.
Chicken, bean sprout and noodle... Very Yummy!!
I like them very much!! and... ATE TOO MUCH AGAIN. :p


Pineapple tart
In the evening, I visited ManMan's place and learn how to make pineapple tart!!
Last time I visited her house during Chinese new year, her mom baked it and gave to me as souvenir when I went back to Singapore.
Rie
At first, ManMan said she dun like pineapple tart because she dun like smell of butter and pineapple tart contain alot of BUTTER. But because I like it very much and wanna learn how to make, she asked her mom to teach me how to make and we make it together.
ManMan
Finally, pineapple tart is ready! Taste it... *GOOD*
ManMan also taste it... and... she said it is YUMMY!!
Yeah! Now she like pineapple tart!! Haha.
Later her mom told her that the pineapple tart she ate before was FAILURE :P
That is why she didnt like pineapple tart... till now.
Dinner
We cooked our dinner together, too.
Pork chop with ketchup sauce is very NICE.

After dinner with ManMan, she went back to Singapore...
She will go to USA for working during summer vacation.
I cannot see her off at airport and she also cannot see me off to Japan. :P


Late at night, ZiBin brought me to supper.
But... we are too full to eat, so we ordered only drink and chat chat chat for long time. We talked alot... but I forgot what we talked. :P
What did we talk...?
After we talk for a while at howker center, they started closing... we are kicled out. :P So we move to 24hour Indian restaurant.
There, we ordered something like... THIS!!
Indean food
We were so surprised about this... WHAT IS THIS!? HOW TO EAT??
This is called POTI TISSUE, crispy sweet big mountain-like food.
Usually, I dun like too sweet thing so much, but I like this. :P
It is FUN to tear this and eat, interesting taste of sweet and spicy!

We came back home late midnight.
I did alot of things today and I felt... visiting Wedding ceremony was long time ago... like yesterday...

Oh, forgot to mention one thing.
This evening, while I was visiting ManMan, ZiBin went to visit his relative's house for wedding dinner or something. So he wore nice shirt this evening and it was very good on him. Ah, he said it is not his shirt but his dad's... his mom let him wear it but his dad complain about it because it was NEW. Haha.

OK, time to sleep...
I have to wake up early tomorrow again.
I will visit my friend in Penang this weekend.
おやすみ。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home