Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Enjoy HOLIDAY

Finally, I can enjoy my holiday, this is LAST HOLIDAY for me.
After I go back Japan, I don't have holiday anymore...
Sleep until late morning, eat, play and relax... so NICE.

Chicken Rice
ZiBin's mom teach me how to make Chicken Rice.
Ah... I wanna eat again...

Micky
He licks me every time I come back from outside. So CUTE!

In the evening, we went to park for walking. We tried "storn stepping" there! It is first time to try it... painful but fun to walk on the stones.

After having dinner, went to watch movie. We watched ""Kingdom of Heaven" but.. i couldn't understand so much... Maybe it is because of English, or maybe it is because the story is complicated...??
Before going back home, went to supper, again. FOOK TSING, same place as we went last time during Chinese New Year with Tyng and Vern. ZiBin drived to near TESCO, but he have forgotten where is the place. I remembered faintly so I showed him direction, "it is over there!!" and it was there. YEAH!!
We ate Ikan bakar, Otah-otah and fried oyster... ATE TOO MUCH AGAIN...

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Ne, my dog is a shih tzu, and he's called Mickey. Hehe! Just to let you know incase you plan to get one for youself :P

If you want to know more about Kingdom of Heaven, you can try reading about it here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320661/

10/6/05 19:37  
Blogger jasmine said...

I know his name is Mickey. I dun need any more PET... one cat is enough... already making alot of troubles by breaking many things.

About the movie... it is ok.. maybe later I can borrow DVD and watch Japanese version if I want..

10/6/05 20:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home