Thursday, May 12, 2005

Cameron Highland

Yeah!!
One day trip to Cameron highland today!!
ZiBin's friends and ManMan couldn't join us, so only two of us go together.
So... it is like... DATING :P

Cameron highland is... nice view, cool weather and good air...
When we arrived Cameron highland, we applied for half-day tour.
Because we when there by bus, it was easier to see around.
We visited cactus garden, rose garden, strawberry farm, tea prantation and bee farm.

There are so many pretty flowers in cactus garden!!
We didn't see cactus area so much, but see alot of flowers there.
flower
I like this uniqe flower! So cute!
I want this flowers as hair accessory when I wear my kimono...

なでしこ
This is one of the most favorite flower for me.
I know what is flower in Japanese... This is なでしこ(撫子).
This flower is CUTE, so we call BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE WOMAN as やまとなでしこ(大和撫子)
大和 means Japan, old Japanese name, and 撫子 is this flower name.
Japanese LOVE small cute things like this flower. (^-^)

ROSE
Rose garden... Full of SWEET smell of ROSE!!
Each rose has different fragrance...
Some are very sweet, some are elegant...

tea plantation
Nice view of tea prantation.
We sit on roadside wall and enjoyed this nice view...
But I surprised other tourists by climbing up to the wall. :p
Because the wall was higher than my height... so they asked me how did I reach there.
I... just... CLIMB UP lah!! Hehe...

Day trip to Cameron highland was quite fun.
THANK YOU ZIBIN!! NICE DATING! :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Dating~ :P

14/6/05 02:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home