Wednesday, May 11, 2005

肉骨茶 and お寺めぐり

In the morning, went for morning walk to morning market near ZiBin's house.
There, selling vegetable, meat and fish... The way they sell meat and fish is different from that of in Japan. Normally in Japan, we cannot see WHOLE MEAT as in Singapore or in Malaysia...or maybe it is because I have never been to MEAT market in Japan. I could see meat only in supermarket, so everything is CUT into smaller block of meat, and PACKED into tray with wrap.
Having breakfast, near the market. Tried chicken noodle and curry noodle. I like both taste.. but curry noodle is too HOT for breakfast. I didn't want to SUPPRISED my stomach, so I had chicken noodle.

肉骨茶
Before Lunch, his mom teach me cooking again. Today, I learn how to cook 肉骨茶. She used pakage of 肉骨茶 harb mix, showed me something that instruction behind the package didn't tell me. Smells GOOD!! Looking forward to tasting it!!
While we were waiting for 肉骨茶 to ready, I teach Japanese to ZiBin in his room. When we lay on the floor and reading textbook, his mother come to call us. But she saw us and said "sorry"... eh?? what she sorry to us??

Temple
Finally, I go to "sightseeing" :p
I didn't visited any place since I came to Ipoh... just staying ZiBin's place, eat and play... to enjoy my holiday. But today, I become TOURIST. (^-^)
Visited temples, take photos, and slept in the car...
ZiBin, his friend and her BF showed me around to temples.

stone stepping
We tried stone stepping again.
Aiyak, aiyak... painful!!
We retired in half way. :p

At night, went to night market.
There are many food shop, tempting me to EAT again...
suger cane juice machine
I like this machine...
Interesting to see how to make suger cane juice.

at market
Choose anything you want to eat, dip into boiled water and eat.
Something like steamboat...

I tried many food there... drink, sweet corn, sesami paste and something fried...
REALLY REALLY FULL... 我已经吃饱了...

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Ahh... Now I remember why my parents think we are... eh hem! (^_^)

10/6/05 19:33  
Blogger jasmine said...

haha.. but your mom knows I have bf in Japan. I didn't know your dad didn't know...

10/6/05 20:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home