Wednesday, June 29, 2005

うどん

My lunch today is... うどん(Udon)
I was good mood to cook, so I add alot inside. (^-^)

Udon
This is my lunch today, うどん lah~

I bought udon noodle, but cooked soup myself. It is quite easy to make. Other than chicken, I put わかめ seaweed, and grated 山芋 yam. (This yam is different from the one you use for Chinese dessert, long and very sticky white color one.) Oh, and i put chili pepper, because I like SPICY.

*SOUP*
Boil water with a pan and add fish flake, cook for 2-3mins.
Add soy sause and mirin.
-- If you have 昆布 seaweed put it in water and remove it before water BOIL.

*CHICKEN*
Put cut chicken and mushroom (I used しめじ mushroom today) into a small bowl, pour one ladle scoop of soup add abit of soy sause and mirin to thicken the soup. cover it with wrap and use microwave to cook, it is ready after 2-3mins. :p
-- I add this soup I cooked for chicken to udon soup. It is more tasty with chicken. :)

Microwave is very very useful to cook. It took less time and easy!! Just put all the ingredients inside bowl, then after 3mins, it is DONE!! Hehe, lazy cooking. (^-^)

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Looks good! Hope I can find 昆布 seaweed in Singapore.

1/7/05 00:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

理恵ちゃん、元気?体調不良って、大丈夫?気をつけてね。
ミス・ユー 

9/7/05 04:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home