Saturday, June 25, 2005

冷やし中華

My lunch today...
This is not so difficult to cook. :p
Just cook noodle and cut vegetables and.. oh, pork and egg need a bit of skill. Sause is... mixture of soup stock, soy sause, vinegar, suger and sesami oil.

冷やし中華
冷やし中華 - Cooled yellow noodle & vegetable, pork and egg with sweet and sour sesame sauce

This yellow noodle is a bit different from the one I ate in Singapore...
This is firmer than the one of Yung Tau Fu in NUS arts canteen :p
Because of the noodle, 中華麺 (Chinese noodle), this is called 冷やし中華, means cooled chinese. I think all Japanese noodles, うどん, そば and そうめん, don't contain egg... so yellow noodle for Japanese is Chinese noodle.

Ah.. This food is COOL so it is SUMMER food. Yes, we change food we eat depend on season. It is quite different from Singapore. Cooled noodle in summer, steamboat in winter is GREAT. Hum... but I experienced one-year-long summer, now I miss winter and winter foods... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home