Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Musical Baton

SiJing passed me Musical Baton for me. Thank you for passing it to me. (^-^)
I also didn't know about it so I looked for some information on google, too. :p

* Total volume of music files on my computer
2.42 GB now. 700MB of them is Thai songs that BEAU gave me. 400MB of Chinese or Cantonese songs, 900MB of English songs and less than 400MB of Japanese songs. There are a few Korean songs, and I think there are some spanish or other language of dance music, too.
I just start listening to music using my PC. Especially, after I came back from Singapore, I bought cable to connect my PC to speakers of my CD player. So I can listen to much better sound now.

* Song playing right now
I am taking long time to write this, so I listened to some songs...
Let's see what am I listening?
瞳を閉じて(Hitomi wo tojite) - 平井堅(Hirai Ken)
ひとり(Hitori) - ゴスペラーズ(gospellers)
他还是不懂 - Boyz, Twins
and some dance music of JIVE and RUMBA.

* The last CD I bought
Eh... I don't remember... It is long time ago. I think the last one I bought is Sheryl Crow's album "C'mon C'mon", if I am not wrong. I don't have so much CDs. I think... less than 10 CDs I have. :P

* Five songs(tunes) I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
Difficult to pick up 5...
A Whole New World - Disney's "Aladdin" theme song, origin of my nickname.
我不爱你 - Flora Chan, I am trying to sing this song, so I often listen to it.
長い間(Nagai aida) - Kiroro, I often sing this song in KARAOKE.
True Love - 藤井フミヤ, one guy gave me a music box with this song long time ago.
Happy Birthday To Me - Bulldog Mansion, give me energy and cheer me up.


* Five people to whom I'm passing the baton

John
ZiBin
Vern
Tyng
and...one more??
but I am not sure if vern and tyng can do this. They didn't update their blog for long time. Maybe they will join later when they come back from USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home