Monday, June 27, 2005

Internetholic here...

"gloomy", the new word I learnt just now. I was looking for this word in the dictionary for a few days ago, but couldn't find it. Why I was looking for "gloomy"... because I am. I wish for good luck for me and my friend who teach me the word, "gloomy"...
Anyway, messenger help me to improve my vocabulary... every time I see someone use the words I don't know or forgot its meaning, I look them into my dictionary. It is slower than learn from textbook, but more effective. I forget those words I learnt from textbook in a few seconds but I can memorize very well those words I learnt from my friends. :p

Just now I chat with Susanne a bit. I didn't see her online for long time. She said she is fine and started working for 3 weeks ago. And she asked me if I am always online or not,then I answered... you know my answer... "almost always" because I am internetholic. Well, it was nice talking to her tonight. (^-^)

Ah.. but... actually, I supposed to be too busy to CHAT... I didn't finish preparing for tomorrow meeting my "new" professor... I have no idea of what should I show him. Or, I have nothing to show him. :S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna pass the Musical Baton to you. Check it out from my blog entry. =D

28/6/05 00:14  
Blogger jasmine said...

i checked it just now. Thank you~~

28/6/05 01:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home