Sunday, June 26, 2005

Getting hotter... Missing my friends...

It is very very hot here now, just like in Singapore.
Yesterday, it was 32 dgrees here according to yahoo weather news.
Ahhhhhhhhh... It is HOTTER than SINGAPORE!!

I don't wanna go out... don't wanna go to school...
Not only because of heat, but...

I miss my friends in NUS.
Miss you, miss you, MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!

BEAU, teach me THAI.
DANIEL, let's go out n drink.
DUY, chat chat chat.
CHRIS & JACKSON, make tiramisu for me.
EMMY, bring me good restaurant.
ELSIE, speak in Tagalog.
HIKARI, talk about LOVE and BOYS for whole night :p
JOHN, watch movie and have dinner together.
JONATHAN, teach you Japanese.
KARINA, let's go shopping.
KARYEE, talk everything and do everything together
LEE TYNG, cook for you some Japanese food.
MARK, ask me to go for supper or early breakfast.
NICOLAS, let's practice dancing in the midnight :p
RYAN, phuut pasaa thai duai kan.
SIJING, let's go to DISCO.
SISAATH, call me everyday.
SUSANNE, travel around together.
TYNG, exchange bad words :p
VERN, teach you cooking.
WAI PING, rian pasaa thai duai kan.
WEI FENG, go swimming together.
WING YIN, let's practice Japanese.
YAO YAO, teach me some Chinese.
ZIBIN, let's play basketball.

and...
My clustermates, I wanted to have dinner with you.
Many gentlemen I met in Dance lesson, nice to meet you and dance with you.
My classmates, thank you for helping me doing the assignments.

I really miss you all...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, I miss you too!
I guess our situation is quite similar. I also miss my friends in Japan a lot. But life needs to move on(although I do not want to give up...)

Also, we share similar secret...

頑張ってね!私も頑張ります!

26/6/05 20:17  
Blogger jasmine said...

Hehe, ya, it is quite similar. :p
I know life need to move.. but I need some more time.

Good thing is that I could see you in Japan again, and travel together. I really enjoyed it. (^-^)

Our secret..!? Hum.. we talk about it through MSN. :p

27/6/05 02:17  
Blogger Vern Vern said...

arrrr..... i wanna share ur secret and join ur conversation on MSN!! I miss you all a lot!!! Ur are right! we need to move on!! Si Jing, i am dying in NUS!! I am so scare!! Help!!!

27/6/05 10:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home