Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dinner Party

I went shopping with Tyng today, but we are so crazy. At first we went to Clementi and had late lunch there. Then we took shattle bus to IMM, and walked around IMM but we didnt buy anything. We went there for nothing. :P And after that, we took shattle bus and back to Clementi again. Finally, I bought some food at NTUC Fair Price to cook something for tonight. (^-^)

Tyng taught me new Malay word, "Sayang"
Saya sayang ZiBin!? :P
Maybe... saya rotan ZiBin!! hehe, I learnt "rotan" from his blog.

Tonight we had another GREAT DINNER. This time I didn't cook much. Only 2 dishes, apple pie and beans. (As for beans, it was my first time to cook beans, but luckly it was taste ok!!) Eriko cooked alot today, and she invited some of her friends also. Hikari cooked Hawaian salad. I like the salad so much. There were about 15 people came to the party in total, but we couldn't finish all the dishes. So in the end, we had to share the foods, and bring back for "breakfast".

It was so fun to have dinner with many friends!! I was too excited with talking to them, maybe I didn't eat much. We started eating around 8pm, and cleaning up around 12:30am. During the 4-5 hours we took about 200 photos!! CRAZY! Especially, ZiBin! He took 70-80 photos using my camera, and run out of my batteries. (+_+) But his photos were so funny and nice. I like them so much. Terima kasih, ZiBin. Oh, but we forgot to take photo of our slippers when we switch one side of our slippers...
We kept talking, talkin and talking until we were tired and so sleepy. Daniel couldn't have dinner together but he came down for a while just to see me. I didn't notice how much time passed, but we talked nearly one hour, I think.

Most of my PGP friends came to join the dinner, but I couldn't meet some. I will "make up" another dinner or lunch or whatever to meet them before I go back to Japan... It is not... and dinner party tonight also, Farewell party. It is just to make another nice memory, and to make "appointment" for future. (^-^) To make sure, we can keep contact each other and meet some day...

4 Comments:

Blogger Vern Vern said...

Dearest Rie,

Thanks Eriko, Hikairi and you so much!! Thanks you all effort by perparing those tasty dinner!! I enjoyed it so much!! Be truth, i enjoyed much this time (may be exam is still not near me) hehehe...... Sorry that i cannot cook +_+, but pls come to Ipoh, i can bring u to eat, eat and eat!!! hahha.... i can also ask my mum cook for you ah!!!! Hahahahah..... i wannna make u fatter before you go back to Japan. Kekekekek...... I am too BAD!!!
I will miss u all also. I cannot predict how will it be next semester after u back to Japan. May be i will just lock myself in my room and study.... Die soon...... +_+
ok, looking forward u come to Ipoh again!! Take care!!
KisS~~~~~
HuG!!!

6/5/05 22:19  
Blogger DUY said...

Hi Rie,
That was the greatest party I have ever had with so many foreign frens. We really had a good time and a lot of unforgettable memories. Thanks for all the wonderful dishes that you guys made for us. Thanks everybody for coming, playing and staying until the last minute of the party. May all ouf us have a nice holiday after a hardworking semester and hopefully, we can see each other again, perhaps somewhere else in this world, to throw a much bigger party :)
Cheers!!!!

Duy,

10/5/05 09:47  
Blogger jasmine said...

Vern, your wish come true. I gain 2KG only for one month... in May. I traveled Malaysia and Thailand, my friends and their parents, my Thai teacher also, they FEED me ALOT. They FORCE me to eat ALOT. I was always FULL. :p
Thank you for teaching me how to bake pineapple tart. I like it so much. I tried to bake with ZiBin before I came back Japan. The result is... eh.. inside pineapple jam have to change... but another friend of mine, he teached me how to make inside just before I left Singapore. So, now I can make pineapple tart myself! ... I think.
Next time, I can bake for you! :p
The dinner was.. really enjoyable. I always like to have dinner with many friends. I am dreaming another dinner party with you guys someday, somewhere...
Take care.

2/6/05 13:19  
Blogger jasmine said...

Duy, hello. finally, I reply you. We chat together through MSN often though. :p
As for the dinner, actually, I didnt cook so much that time. I was lazy to cook, so Eriko and Hikari cooked for us instead for me. Because they already finished their EXAMS!!My holidays... over already. Have to go back my MASTER study. So boring in Japan...

2/6/05 13:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home