Friday, April 22, 2005

FOOTLOOSE

Just now I saw on MSN messenger that one of my friends was listening "Footloose" of Kenny Loggins. That remind me of one old movie "Footloose", same name as its theme song. (I really like MSN messenger version 7.0 that I can see what my friends are listening. It can remind me of my favorit songs or my old memories just like today.)
It is very old movie... about 20 years old. I watched the movie only once when I was in high school, but I can still remember the movie and the theme song. Because I like the song very much and... I watched the movie with someone I really really like. (*^-^*) After I watched the movie, I was so excited about the story and the theme song and I might be jumping around his room. :P
Now I want to watch the movie again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home