Saturday, April 23, 2005

社会人

I still cannot believe my friends graduated University already and they are working now. Just now, I saw one comment of my friend in Japan on our Cafe website. He wrote that he started working from the begining of this month and he is looking forward to holidays on May.
Yes, we are already old enough to start working. I know that. But... I cannot believe even I have to work soon. And... I am not sure if I can find good job for me... I have no experience of having constant job, even for part time job so I have nothing to write on my resume.
Going back to Japan is going back to facing numbers of problems I have in Japan. Am I ready to be 社会人?? No... I dun think so. Ah... It seems I am still in my long long moratorium. If I want to work I should look for job from now though, I didnt do anything. Actually, it is already too late in Japan. We have to start looking for job about one and half years before we graduate university...

Another thing I am worry about is that... if I can adopt myself to life in Japan as a master student again, when I go back to Japan. I didnt adjust to sdtuding in the master program even before I come to Singapore...

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Hehe, don't worry too much lah! I'm sure you can make it! (^_^)

23/4/05 08:40  
Blogger jasmine said...

Thank you... But I really feel stressed when I think about my future...

24/4/05 02:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home