Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My world, my story, my life...

I set up this BLOG for a week ago. But I didn't post anything.

I am studying in Singapore as an exchange student but my exchange program is going to finish soon. I will go back to Japan in May, next month. So I set up new BLOG now. My current web diary about my life in Singapore is still working, but I prepare this for the time when I go back to Japan...

Actually, I did not prepare at all. I did not buy my ticket to Japan, yet. Because... I do not want to go back yet. I still wanna study and play with my friends here... Though I know I have to go back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Wei! When you've gone back, I'm sure I'll be missing you!~ (^_^)

17/4/05 08:31  
Blogger jasmine said...

WOW!? How can you find out my blog. I didnt tell anyone about this blog...

Anyway, I will miss you, too.

17/4/05 22:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home