Sunday, August 21, 2005

Travel to Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day One

I travel with my mom, sis and bro from Aug 21-26. First we came to Siem Reap in Cambodia, transit at Bangkok. It took about 5 hours from Japan to Bangkok by Thai Airline, then we change planes to Bangkok Airway, arrived Siem Reap around 7:30pm after one hour flight.

Bangkok Airway
This is the plane we took to go from Bangkok to Siem Reap. It is propeller-driven airplane!!! It was first time to take this kind of plane for me! My brother was also excited with the plane. He asked me to take photos of this. But inside the plane he was a bit scared because it is very small and weather in Cambodia was STOMY, so the plane was swing and shake many times.

From Siem Reap international airport, we took taxi to our hotel. The way to hotel, driver of the taxi asked us if applied for tour during our staying in Siem Ream. I booked to hire Japanese language tour guide and driver for the next day, but I didnt decide what to do for the rest of 2 days. When I told the driver so, he offered us to hire him for the two days. I translated it for my mom and we decided to hire him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my temporary room in Cambodia, share with my sister. Our hotel in Siem Ream is quite nice. They have big nice garden with swimming pool and tennis ground, Spa & Massage Shop, Cambodian food reataurant and sovenir shop inside. It was more expensive than most of other hotels in Siem Reap, but since my sponsor wanna stay here, I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home