Friday, July 22, 2005

RUSH HOUR

I was so tired today...

My mom asked me to plan trip to Cambodia, so I was looking for tours, air tickets and hotels from last week. I found discount air tickets so I told her that we can travel much cheeper if we book ourself than we apply for package tour. But it is cheep only when we book air tickets 28 days before we take plane, and the problem was 28 days before our travel is SUNDAY so travel agant is closed. That means I had to book and pay for ticket by TODAY. I found it only this afternoon when I called the travel agants. First travel agant I called told me I cannot buy the discount tickets because they cannot check my payment today. Next one also told me so, but I asked them what if I visit them and pay by cash. They helped me to call airline conpany to confirm if I still can buy the tickets, and they said YES but I have to visit them before 4:30pm. They asked me if I can make it or not. I had no choice but say I will. But... it was already 3:30pm and I was still in my LAB, it normally takes more than 1.5hrs from here to city area where the travel agant office is located. It was impossible without my friends help to get there in one hour.
First, I asked my labmate to drive me to train station. It takes at least 20mins by walk but 5mins by car. Then I called another friend live in near campus, while I was waiting for train back to my campus. I asked him to bring me to city area with his motorbike and he said OK. Thanks alot to my friends, I could reach the travel agant just in time. And it was lucky that I had enough money in my bank acount, otherwise I could reach there but couldn't pay for the tickets. Ah.. so tired.. and my back acount is MINUS now... (T-T) I have to ask my mom to pay me back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home